Submarine Vs Aliens Submarine Vs Aliens

wonderful!

This game is just excellent in every way! The art is great, music is amazing, game-play is extraordinary!

It reminds me of a game made "pop cap games".

This game is so awesome that I would pay to own it XD

I really think this deserved daily first.

Pixel Freeze Pixel Freeze

Meh...

The game was okay for a while but it never really got very much harder and that made it extremely boring. I eventually just said "fuck it" and let a bunch of squares fall so I could submit my score... I ended up getting second place.

Building Stacker Building Stacker

It's okay....

I really can't say much about it, all you do is press one button over and over... It's not a very memorable game.

But the graphics are good and it kept me entertained for a good 10 minuets or so.

Oh and what is the point of the score? All that counts is how many floors you stacked.

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Good game, shit controls.

The game it's self was pretty awesome, lots of bad guys, weapons and tons of other cool stuff. But what really ruined this game for me was the controls, using the mouse and keyboard together really annoys me, having the change weapon button so close to the W, A, S and D buttons made it hard to stay in control of what your doing, I'm trying to move while attacking with my magic and suddenly I have a melee weapon flailing around me And my last complaint is having the potion buttons, like Ctrl and space, so scattered and far away from the moving keys, I don't like to have to stop moving and leaving myself open to enemies for a bit just to use a health potion.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

WOW

This game has to be one of the best games on NG, extremely fun, good controls, gore and it's madness :D

BUT...

There was one bug at the end, when the clown is in the wall shooting fire at you, it was just hitting the wall and exploding, so it didn't do anything.

Gta IV Painting steps Gta IV Painting steps

art portal

Seems like something that should be in the art portal.

Neilss1234 responds:

Can you admit flash into the art portal?

Duders: Sadistic Sabotage Duders: Sadistic Sabotage

animation good, game, meh

The animation at the beginning was good but the game sorta ruined it for me.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Its not a game. Do not look at this like a game I highly recommend that.
I made sure to mention that I fucked up and couldn't figure out a game over screen.
So I turned the bugger into an interactive Duders short.
I'm glad ya liked the animation.

Strawberry Voting Game Strawberry Voting Game

I gotz 4

4=8?

The Diabolical Zelda Quiz The Diabolical Zelda Quiz

Pretty good

And extremely hard, only got 8 out of 20 And I'm a pretty big Zelda fan

Mariofan9 responds:

Ah, thanks. Yeah, as I stated it's supposed to be MEAN.

kill the popups kill the popups

HAHA

That was a great game, I killed 121.